authorgraph

Friday, February 22, 2019

A note to folks who interact with me on social media in a crude fashion


NOTICE:
It's 2019 and I do not entertain fools. I've always been an opinionated type but I used to keep quiet. As I've aged I've gotten bolder but in a civil way. I know how to convey my truth without shedding too much blood. Think paper cut.

However with the nation's current climate making it akin to living in an open-air asylum sans toilet, with fools to left of me, jokers to the right...You get the drift (and the musical reference I hope!) I strive every day to keep sane and collected and limit my time on social media

Like I said, I speak truth. Sooooooooooo, if I comment on a Facebook thread and a person doesn't like it - TOO BAD! I will not go back and forth with your nutty ass! I comment once and keep it moving.

Same goes if you pop up in my Facebook thread with some idiocy about something I wrote that you vehemently don't like. Let me put it this way - EFF YOU AND THE HORSE YOU RODE IN ON! I will comment once and you will not like it. My Zen will have been restored though.

Can't handle it, snowflakes? Stay the eff off my threads or you wil! need fireproof undies.


A-A-Ah. I feel better. Have a nice day!
sprezz

No comments:

Post a Comment