authorgraph

Monday, April 8, 2019

DISSENT gets a new cover and a new life!

Well, if you hadn't noticed in the sidebar, my recent historical romance got a facelift! Yeah, DISSENT received a new cover styled by a cover designer who goes by the tag Designovator_ . I discovered her on fiverr.

The image I plucked from the archives of photographer Taria A. Reed. That woman is the only photo source I know of who actually has in her stash a number of stills that fit the era in which DISSENT was set. Plus, more importantly, she had the pairing I needed for my cover re-do! You have no idea how hard it is to find images of historical IR couples. Oh, there are a few out there if you are searching for that DixieLand/Old Virginny, slave/master, Old South concept. Noooooo! I wasn't.

I needed French Renaissance and she had it. Thank you, Taria and Designovator_ for your talents.

I had another fiverr pro re-format the book's interior.in Vellum. If yoy ned your books formatted in Vekllum. hit up arrancat on fiverr. She is the truth! And right now she will give you 1) a Kindle version, 2) a version for print, 3) a ePub versions.

ALL FOR TEN DOLLARS!

My book refreshening tallied @45 bucks plus tips. Can't beat that/ Now feast your eyes close up on the final product.


No comments:

Post a Comment