authorgraph

Friday, January 24, 2014

4 stars for UNION from Night Owl Reviews!

Here is a pretty decent review of Union, The Felig Chronicles, Book 3 especially since the reviewer came to the book without having read the previous two books. It made my day this past Monday when I opened my email. 

http://www.nightowlreviews.com/v5/Reviews/Beth-Hardy-reviews-Union-by-P-J-Dean

------------------------------------

Score: 4.00 / 5

Nate Lowe wants to get married but girlfriend Tina Cain just isn’t feeling it. They have a good relationship and love each other but she’s sure she isn’t cut out of wife material and she is definitely dragging her feet. Between fighting aliens and constantly fighting for their lives…marriage doesn’t seem like a good idea. Nate and Tina will go on a journey of personal discovery and alien adventure. This is a continuation of the Felig Chronicles. The writing was good quality and consistent throughout the entire book. I believe had I read the other books in the Felig Chronicles, I would have better understood some of the terminology and situations. For example because it is a continuation of a series…it picks up from the last book. I would not recommend reading this as a standalone novel, because it can be quite confusing because of the great details, characters, and their history. Nonetheless, with the action packed pages and tension between Nate and Tina, the story is quick flowing and interesting. I would recommend reading them in order.

Happy Reading,

Beth Hardy

The Night Owl Reviews Team
Night Owl Reviews, 1410 NW Kearney Street, #910, Portland, Oregon 97209


I was pleasantly surprised and let out a squeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment