authorgraph

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Damita Jo in da house!



I adore this woman. Adore her. Did I say that already? Forgive me my girl crush. Janet Jackson is classy, sincere and a pro. I suspect that the tabloids and news outlets are NOT reporting more on her successful Unbreakable tour (her seventh) because she is performing with more clothes on than in the past. The tour is just as successful as her others but you'd never know it. I suppose not showing your ass (literally), gets one a demerit. She's covered from neck to ankles in her choice of costumes AND still belting out good music. But (no pun intended) it ain't enough for some folks. They gotta see skin. WELL, SHE AIN'T DOIN' IT! Because she doesn't have to. And I'm sure it's out of respect for her Qatari husband, Wissam Al Mana. Fans are buying tickets anyway. She's leaving the half-naked antics to all her imitators. Yes, imitators. The present crop of rump-shakers are johnnies-come-lately. Damita Jo was doing it years back and better. Seats for all, ladies. Queen Janet will be holding court off and on over the next several months. Be on the lookout for when she gets anywhere near your area. It would be oh so worth it.

http://www.janetjackson.com/




info courtesy JanetJackson.com

No comments:

Post a Comment