authorgraph

Saturday, July 15, 2017

A little blast from the past to fill your weekend

I'm posting this just because. I came across it on that hellmouth known as Twitter. It took me back. Waaaaaaaay back. Lord, I think I had every one of those outfits the girls were wearing. But I must admit the guys are stealing the sartorial show in this clip. Dude in the fur coat...Lawd. The terpsichorean efforts are from the Soul Train dance show from the 70s. The music is by the Isley Bros - a song called Live It Up. Then it veers off into some prime '70s soul

Now, do that and as Don Cortez Cornelius used to say, "Love, Peace and Soul!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-fwjugT3f4

No Copyright infringement intended.
I own absolutely none of these videos. (Unless otherwise stated)
Copyrights belong to their original owners.


No comments:

Post a Comment