authorgraph

Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year!


Good Day, Evening, Night and Happy New Year to all who have been reading my blog. I hope you have made it through 2012 intact and sane. I wish you all the very best in 2013 and I implore you that if you have any dreams that you want to make come true, go for them in the coming year. This New Year’s eve, take care of yourself and others and have tons of fun whatever you do. If you are staying in, grab a book. In 2013, read a cross section of romance books. Get out of your rut. Get out of your comfort zone and reach for the work of an author of which you have never heard. Give a newbie a break. Give your mind something else to ponder. When you buy your weekly, monthly or quarterly stash of books, include at least one new author. You may be pleasantly surprised. Years ago that’s how I discovered “A Knight in Shining Armor” by Jude Deveraux and was never sorry. Have a great holiday and I’ll see you next year.    

No comments:

Post a Comment