authorgraph

Friday, January 31, 2014

My Sexy Saturday post for My Sexy Saturday Bloghop

The following is a subtly sexy, seven paragraph snippet from my latest installment, UNION, book 3 of my interracial/paranormal romance series, The Felig Chronicles (P. J. DEAN, author). The series introduces and follows Nate Lowe and Tina Cain's stormy, enduring love story as they strike back against alien invaders, the human -consuming Felig. Check out their tale from book one until now at my publisher eXtasy Books (direct download available for Kindle)  or at sellers of all ebooks. Also visit my website, http://www.pjdeanwriter.weebly.com

 I am part of My Sexy Saturday, a blog hop hosted by Lynn Crain. Please read all of the participants' blogs and links at www.mysexysaturday.blogspot.com


"I suppose we need a moratorium." He kissed the top of her head. "We need to have clear heads to form crucial decisions."

"Yeah, we do need clear heads. We have to discover if we have staying power as a unit above and beyond monster slaying and sex." She hoped that they did, but that bonding thing…

"We will always be the very best of friends, no matter what." He released her and held her by the shoulders as he suggested, "T, we need to get off these grounds for a while, a few hours at least. Go out on the town. Get re-acquainted. We have to live even in the face of destruction." He was willing to do anything not to lose her.

Nate relinquished his hold. Tina stood ramrod straight, took off her gloves and shoved her right hand at him.

"I don’t think we were ever properly introduced. I’m Faustina Marie Cain of Philadelphia, now of New York state. And who would you be?"

"I am Nathaniel David Lowe of Boca Point, now of New York state, too." He flashed the pearly whites, took off his glove, and shook her hand. He held it firmly for more beats than necessary. "We have a date night?"

Tina placed her other hand on top of their clasped ones. "We do."



3 comments:

  1. Very nice snippet. The DH and I have date Sunday. It's always fun! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am intrigued....can't wait to see how the date turns out.
    Evelise

    ReplyDelete