authorgraph

Friday, January 1, 2021

KINDRED, AN AMERICAN LOVE STORY, THE 1ST BOOK IN MY HISTORICAL ROMANCE SERIES IS NOW IN PRINT!

 After finally getting the print rights back to KINDRED, AN AMERICAN LOVE STORY (Book One in my "LOVE VANQUISHES ALL historical romance series), I am able to offer a print version of the book. My original publisher still offers the digital version but does not do print for an ebook unless A LOT of ecopies have been sold.

So, after being asked by people who had the ebook, "When will a print version be available?"I took matters into my own hands.

BOOM! Here it is:

I went with Ingramspark. That outfit is the distributor and handles all with supplying books to bookstores. So, if you want to purchase a physical copy of the book, go to your favorite brick-and-mortar bookstore and order it. It won't be on the shelf as shelf space is precious in a bookstore and booksellers want books by BIG NAMES on those shelves. Known moneymakers. Best-selling writers.

Lil, ole me is an unknown. So, if you want it, walk in and order it! BUT if Amazon is the only bookstore you bother with, wait until next week. By then Amazon should have updated its book inventory, and then you can order a print copy. Either way, I'd be ever so grateful. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment