authorgraph

Sunday, October 3, 2021

Bruce's Beach is being returned! Bruce's Beach is being returned! And if any interlopers start complaining, I say tell 'em to ""get the hell off the lawn and keep it pushin'!"

 https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/oct/01/bruces-beach-returned-100-years-california

I do hope Willa and Charles are laughing and dancing!

The family of the original couple who owned Bruce's Beach is getting it back! And me, being me would tell the city toGET OFF MY LAWN! 

Sorry, vacationers, but if I let you stay...You gots to pay. You can thank the city for that. Send them the bill. it might be a while before the city replies though. Ask the descendants of the Bruces.

the descendants of the Bruces





Bruce's Beach today








Willa and Charles Brube

No comments:

Post a Comment