authorgraph

Friday, September 1, 2017

You know what time it is.








Okay. Okay. I know I did this last year But so what? It's my blog. I can do what I want. I implore you. "Get up off of that thing. Dance and you'll feel better," said James Brown. Get on your feet. Welcome the month and say bye to the last unofficial weekend of summer according to those who run resorts (actually, you got another 31/2 weeks).

Whatever. Just dance to the iconic, legendary, unparalleled elements of the Universe!

EARTH, WIND AND FIRE!  

Bring it, Maurice, Philip, Verdine et al!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gs069dndIYk




P. S.
I don't know which is more disturbing. The white go-go boots on the dude relaxing, or his burgundy knee pants, or the lime green pants, or the red flares right behind them. Or the fact no one looks embarrassed by their individual, or collective, ensembles. Such '70s goodness.

2 comments: