authorgraph

Friday, June 5, 2015

SHOUT OUT TO ALL MY VISITORS!



I haven't done this in a while but...Howdeeeeeee! to all the folks who visit this cubby on the interwebs to see what I'm blathering about the treatment of writers of color in the romance publishing industry and things Black-centric. No, I'm not a raised, clenched fist kind of girl but some issues do call for tense hand-waving and a stiff middle finger. Anyhoo, I'm always shocked when any fellow Americans stop by but citizens from around the globe? I am humbled and in awe that you guys are even interested in, and can find this Popsicle stand. So hey there, Moldova, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Spain, Germany, Canada, Japan, France, Saudi Arabia, Poland, Italy, Australia, China. Excuse me if I've missed anyone. I'll shout out as I see you pop up. Enjoy your weekend! And thanks for stopping by. Really.

No comments:

Post a Comment