authorgraph

Monday, June 29, 2015

WRNB - OLD SCHOOL 100.3 - Playing the soundtrack of my life 24/7

Oldschool1003.png


My favorite radio station (yeah, RADIO STATION) WRNB OLD SCHOOL 100.3 FM broadcasts from Philadelphia.They play Motown, disco, New Jack Swing, funk, R&B, Hip Hop all from the 70s, 80s ,90s and beyond. I love this station and it is on at least 8 hours a day, or longer, in my abode. With personalities Chubb Rock, Lady B, DJ TouchTone(the only blind DJ in the business), Tiffany Bacon, Dianna Williams, Derek Sampson, and on and on, I am fifteen again.

I don't do mp3 players even though I have one. Hell, I still have a Walkman and a record player and a tape recorder and a landline. I find it funny ha ha that companies (out to get your hipster money) are now peddling transistor radios and turn tables and old fashioned cameras that need film and typewriters. Why buy one? Ask your grandparents for the ones they have packed away in their attic, garage or basement. Everything old is new again. So glad I saved my ish. But I digress.

So, if you love old school music and don't own a radio, listen online at www.oldschool1003.com and dance around your house to some Parliament Funkadelic.





No comments:

Post a Comment